Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Welcome to Phil's Gaming and More

Hi,

I recently stopped playing World of Warcraft, and having been looking for other games. Gaming is a big part of my life. I also enjoying listening to music, and am currently uploading all my CDs to iTunes. I listen to music a bit at work, at the gym, at lunch, and a lot when on vacation and plane trips etc. So, it's a part of my life too. Another thing that's part of my life is beer. I love me some beer. I got a great beer book for Christmas that I'll share with you on Monday, and talk about beer too.

In this blog, I'll go over games I'm playing, or trying out. I'll also cover music that I'm listening to and stuff about what I'm currently uploading. I'll also cover beer stuff.

I hope you enjoy this blog. I will do a blog post every Monday, starting next Monday.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment